Ohio’s 2002 academic content standards in mathematics are made up of six standards.
- Number, Number Sense and Operations Standard
- Measurement Standard
- Geometry and Spatial Sense Standard
- Patterns, Functions and Algebra Standard
- Data Analysis and Probability Standard
- Mathematical Process Standard
This PDF file allows you to view the Mathematics Academic Content Standards in three different layouts: organized by standard, organized by grade level and with the benchmarks and indicators aligned. Each contains introductory sections, instructional commentary, a glossary and a resource list.